Ready Set Rocket is looking for a Copywriter to join their office in New York.
Employer: Ready Set Rocket
Location: New York / USA
Ready Set Rocket seeks a talented writer and ideas person to join its growing creative team as Copywriter. Qualified candidates must show proven experience developing content strategies, integrated campaigns and marquee brand experiences from concept to completion.
Our ideal candidate should deliver work with consumers-first focus, strategically connect a brand to audiences with storytelling and compelling messages across all interactions, meet tight deadlines and solve on their feet. We’re also looking for someone who pushes the work of our industry, shows passion for making award-winning work and is completely obsessed with words.
• Collaborate with the team to position brands with original and insightful ideas
• Develop the voice, story and experience across a variety of brands, including financial services, food and beverage, and
• Write copy for a variety of clients and business needs (i.e. social, web, scripts, online ads, etc.)
• Guide content strategy and development of content systems
• Help translate copy/ideas into visual experiences
• Pitch creative work and contribute ideas to the agency and client partners
• Assist with new business pitches
• 5+ years agency experience, preferably at a digital agency, and including 2+ years experience writing for financial services clients
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, creative writing or similar
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of content strategy – how it is shaped and how it supports the ongoing engagement
• Working understanding of the customer journey and ways to communicate key messaging at various touchpoints
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and maintain a strong attention to detail
• 2 writing samples, including one for a financial services firm and at least one short form (preferably digital) sample
Job Application Link: https://readysetrocket.com/careers/
RSR makes smart look beautiful. Driven by powerful data analysis, they create connected experiences that transform human behavior into user interaction.
636 Broadway Suite 1200 New York, NY 10012