Pound & Grain is looking for a Copywriter to join their office in Vancouver.
Employer: Pound & Grain
Location: Vancouver / Canada
We’re Pound & Grain, a digital creative agency located in Vancouver & Toronto. We hustle to build hardworking, results-driven creative solutions for our clients. And we infuse everything we do with heart because Pound & Grain is “where hustle meets heart”.
What we’re looking for
We’re searching for the next creative, talented and motivated Copywriter to join our growing team. This is an intermediate-senior position where you’ll work on a variety of projects with multiple outputs, challenging you to be versatile, nimble and up to date on the current creative, storytelling and cultural trends. You must have the ability to ideate on video concepts, websites, social media, and marketing campaigns. Naturally, we’d love to see portfolio of inspiring work in a variety of mediums.
You are a passionate writer and storyteller looking to take the next step in your career. You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who is looking to push their skills to the limit to create compelling and engaging work for a host of exciting brands including BC Lotteries, Viacom, Arc’teryx, SAP, TELUS and many more.
You are platform agnostic and can engage audiences across any medium the brief calls for. You are experienced with marketing, branding, content creation and social strategies and have a desire to find a balance between creativity and innovation in the future of marketing.
You are curious and looking to expand your creative horizons. You want to be a part of team that is highly collaborative and equally passionate about the work they are doing. You work with intent and are always able to concisely articulate the “why” behind your work.
• 4+ years copywriting specifically for video, web, print and digital
• Previous Agency experience or related industry experience
• Incredible attention to detail
• Up-to-date on current trends & best practices
• Passionate about creating amazing work
• Ability to communicate and defend creative decisions
• Ability to present work and engage in thoughtful dialogue with clients
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to take a strategy-lead approach
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
• Work Hard
• Be Nice
• Think Big
• Love Digital
• Have Fun
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for career growth
• Great health coverage
• The latest tools and equipment
• Paid vacation & sick days
• Paid closure over Christmas Holiday in addition to vacation
• Continued career development through conferences, events and continuing education
• A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
Does this sound like we’re talking to you:
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for please provide your online portfolio showcasing your work and share your CV with us.
Job Application Link: https://poundandgrain.com/careers/