Brunner Works is looking for a Copywriter/Content Creator to join their creative team in Pittsburgh.
Position: Copywriter/Content Creator
Posted: 29 January 2021
Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for talented individuals to be a part of our Creative team as our Copywriter/Content Creator!
We’re after someone who can look at a content strategy, translate it into a compelling idea and then execute it in a way that gets through to and connects with our clients’ customers. Your work will come to life wherever they consume media: social channels, the web, blogs, email, print, projected on the side of a building… If you can contribute to the production of content with skills like video shooting, editing or still photography, so much the better. Join us and you’ll be part of a positive, collaborative, fun, fast-paced team. It’s a roll-up-your sleeves, make cool stuff, see the results of your efforts environment. Don’t just tell us you’re the person we’re looking for us. Show us. Send us a link to your work that makes us wish we did that.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
• Conceive and develop content on deadline and within budget
• Tailor the content according to client objective – entertain, inform, sell
• Identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
• Work with designers to ensure that the visual elements of the content or advertisement complement the copy
• Foster innovative solutions – identify fresh and interesting angles to further the creative
• Bring your ideas to life in compelling presentations to clients
• Assist with business pitches to win new clients or projects
• Write in different that styles that connect with various target markets
• Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice
• Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and the ability to collaborate with multi-discipline teams
• Maintain high level of proficiency in all required techniques, technologies and software applications
• Organize and maintain project files in accordance with established file structure, and common art files for assigned account(s) to ensure information is current and easily accessible
• Manage multiple projects and priorities and proactively communicate relevant project information/status to appropriate staff and resolve conflicts through constructive interaction with team members
• Follow agency procedures and accurately record time on a daily basis to achieve the desired level of productivity
• Establish and maintain objective professional partnerships with all agency contacts, and foster positive relationships and collaboration between departments through day-to-day interaction
• Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines with little supervision
• Perform other duties as assigned – React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned
• Consistent demonstration to be proactive and problem solve where necessary in the collaborative effort to meet project objective
• Consistent demonstration to multi-task while executing detail-oriented work in a fast paced environment
• Consistent demonstration of being self-driven, have the courage to connect with and care about others, bring positive energy to everything that you – be the ultimate team player
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Proficient in MAC-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook Power Editor and Outlook
• Experience with paid social media
• A deep understanding of digital channel best practices
• An understanding of SEO best practices
• Excellent spelling and grammar proofing abilities
• A detailed eye for style, inconsistencies, and continuity
• Video/Animation/Photography skills a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
• Agency experience preferred
• Three years of content creation experience a must
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of computer equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
Job Application Link: https://www.brunnerworks.com/careers/