9thWonder is looking for an experienced Copywriter (B2B) to join their team in Denver.
9thWonder is looking for a Copywriter with an emphasis in B2B. We’re seeking the kind of copy-savant that does a little re-write in their head every time they see an ad. Someone who is comfortable digging into a technically challenging assignment and getting all the details perfect and pitching creative, impactful concepts. Adept at executing across multiple platforms, hitting deadlines and you really mean it when you say you’re a team player. If this sounds like you, even though you’ve already re-written this paragraph, then you belong here.
• Concept and execute integrated campaigns that will work across multiple channels, from traditional to digital
• Adept at technical writing, absorbing a client’s specific language, requirements and details and producing precise output
• Work from a creative brief to develop surprising, strategic work
• Demonstrate your unique perspective in creative discussions and brainstorms
• Work on multiple projects, emphasis on B2B, while ensuring that deliverables are on time
• Always think about the big idea, even when the assignment starts small
• Present your work with passion and a fresh point of view
• Be resilient, collaborative, and open
• Perform necessary proofing/editing on all copy, with an eye for detail
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years as a copywriter – agency experience is great, but not required
• Experience writing long-form, technical and conceptualizing
• Experience with B2B work
• Understanding of writing web copy – headlines, content and everything in-between
• Skilled at finding the brand’s voice and strong ability to write in a range of lengths and tonalities
• Possess an understanding of traditional, digital, mobile and social media and best practices when writing for each of them
• A natural problem-solver and self-starter
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
• Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
The Legal Stuff:
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.