BSTRO is looking for a Content Writer in Vancouver.
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Content Writer
BSTRO is a digital agency that uses insights, storytelling, technology and design to create deep and inspiring connections between people, products and companies. We’re looking for a seasoned content writer to join our team of talented problem solvers in delivering standout creative to our clients, who include some of the world’s biggest brands and hot new start-ups.
There’s no such thing as the daily grind at BSTRO; we work on such a wide range of brands that no two days are alike. But while concepting, brand messaging, campaigns and content strategy are part of the mix, we’re looking for a writer who’ll thrive on the challenges of running successful social media programs:
• We are looking for someone to move into this role for the long-term and grow with the company
• Must be fluent in social media writing, posting and campaign management — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Experience with SEO or marketing analytics
• Website messaging and content — articles, listicles, how-tos, etc
• A problem solver, not an order taker
• Motivated, innovative and creative
• Writing or journalism experience
Above all, we’re looking for a team player who can thrive in our collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is an intuitive, conceptual thinker with:
• Curious and hyper aware of what’s happening with Internet trends, best-in-class marketing campaigns and all things social media. The individual must also have broad cultural knowledge to put information into context
• Strong work ethic and an obsessive eye for detail
• Spelling and grammar. Yours needs to be excellent
• A zeal for collaboration with designers, developers and strategists, and our account team
• The desire to deliver work that makes people stop and take notice — and makes our clients heroes within their organization
• The ability to develop cross-channel ideas that translate effectively and seamlessly across the marketing ecosystem — on- and offline
• A can-do attitude, sense of humor and team spirit — prima donnas, curmudgeons and glory hogs need not apply
• Four to six years’ experience, with the results to show — experience with CPG brands a plus
Job Application Link: https://bstro.com/careers/
BSTRO is a leading digital marketing agency that helps brands incite action through powerful storytelling and innovative technology.
560 Beatty St, Suite 201, Vancouver, BC V6B 2L3