9thCO is looking for a Content Writer to join their office in Toronto.
Location: Toronto / Canada
Position: Content Writer
9thCO is looking for someone who is responsible, well organized and self-motivated to join our team as a Content Writer. As a digital agency that is focused on doing it right, this individual will proactively manage a wide variety of projects including articles, headlines, website copy, ads, proposals for clients in many different industries.
Your Skill set:
• B.A. or MFA (English as minor)
• 2+ years of previous copywriting experience
• Mastery of the English language in terms of both verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Expert knowledge in programs including (but not limited to); Google Office Apps, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet savvy with good understanding of online marketplace
• Experience working with at least one current Content Management System (WordPress, Drupal, Magento, etc.)
• Able to work flexible hours when requested
• Must be seeking a one year minimum, full-time employment
Strongly preferred, but not required:
• Experience using the basic reporting features and functionality of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus
• Create various types of written content for our clients websites, articles, headlines, and social media profiles, proposals, ads, etc
• Collaborate in the research and generate topic ideas
• Coordinate the uploading, scheduling, publication and sharing of completed content
• Assist in conducting keyword research and make use of SEO best practices to optimize content
• Maintain knowledge and expertise with content marketing / SEO and stay on top with industry trends and best practices
• Proofread, edit and make revisions to content from other writers
• Put together and plan content schedules
• Other related duties
• Sense of humor
• Good work ethic
• Flexible and determined
• Attention to detail
• Takes ownership
Think you’ve got what it takes? Get in touch!
9thCO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email [email protected] with your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
Job Application Link: https://www.9thco.com/company/careers