Viabrand is looking for a Content Stratejist to join their team in Brisbane.
Position: Content Stratejist
Posted: 18 September 2020
Viabrand is an emerging creative studio established in 2014. The business has built an exceptional reputation since its inception and work with iconic national brands and startups Australia-wide. Our team specialises in branding, strategy, design, and marketing. We collaborate with in-house customer marketing teams and ambitious start-ups building successful brands – we build Brands that Move.
An opportunity is going for a Sales Executive who has strong experience in B2B sales. The successful candidate will collaborate alongside the Managing Director and Sales and Client Executive, assisting with relationship building, sales and client management.
We are seeking a driven and self-directed individual who is keen to contribute new ideas and drive forward the growth of the business.
Become part of the team, help build the pipeline, assist in the growth of the business and be rewarded with sales bonus incentives.
The successful candidate will be ready to take control of their career and be excited about growth and future opportunities at Viabrand.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Achieve monthly sales budgets
• Manage sales budget report dashboard
• Manage inbound and outbound sales and marketing activities
• Manage phone and email enquiries
• Attend client meetings when required
• Attend networking events when required
• Manage Viabrand CRM system
• Manage Viabrand proposals system
• Manage client briefs using time tracking and project management systems
• Relationship building, identify and map out potential customers
Skills and experience:
• Degree qualified in Sales / Marketing required
• B2B marketing experience (3+ years)
• Professional integrity
• A positive and customer first attitude
• Professional manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience using Office
• Experience in sales and marketing or a business development role
• Proven experience in driving revenue through new business opportunities
• The role is for 3 days per week for 6 months with the view of offering permanent full time to the right candidate.
Benefits and perks:
We offer access to awesome facilities.
• Weekly chocolate treats to increase brain power.
• Easy access to office in Spring Hill with public transport.
• We offer a work life balance to the successful candidate including gym facilities, a BBQ area, swimming pool and a café / restaurant onsite.
Job Application Link: https://www.viabrand.com.au/studio/careers/