Content Strategy Lead
Beyond is looking for a Content Strategy Lead to join their team in New York.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Facebook and the Royal College of Art.
We’re looking for a Content Strategist with experience in writing UI copy, to help us create exceptional digital products for one of our clients, starting July 1, 2021.
You will work a min of 8hrs/week with the ability to scale up if needed. Due to the project’s requirements, you need to be based in California to be considered for this role.
As a Content Strategy Lead at Beyond, you will:
• Own the content work, including creating, editing and publishing written content of varying types, long and short form, and leading editorial planning and strategy
• Use your understanding of our client’s digital strategy to plan content delivery
• Develop client-ready work and synthesize data and insights to create a holistic narrative
As a Content Strategy Lead at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• A great understanding of UX/UI design with experience collaborating with UX/UI designers
• High empathy and social/cultural awareness of the richness and diversity in the state of California
• Experience and displayed ability in communicating your ideas and creative recommendations, facilitating and contributing to discussions with stakeholders/clients
• Experience and displayed ability in giving and receiving feedback in a way that’s helpful and thoughtful
• Experience working on cause-based programs, products or projects
• Baseline understanding of SEO tactics and strategies
• Experience developing content strategy and writing for sites that heavily focus on SEO
• Experience working with strategists where you take insights and recommend content tests to run, measure and improve product performance
And in return, Beyond offers:
• We offer flexible and remote working
• A strong company culture whilst working on a ‘remote-first’ basis
• Engaging virtual weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/