Mad Fish Digital is looking for a Content Specialist to join their office in Portland.
Employer: Mad Fish Digital
Location: Portland / USA
Position: Content Specialist
Content marketing is the intersection of strategy, persuasion, and writing. Working in conjunction with all other teams, content specialists help craft content that propels brands forward. They’re doers and executors who are able to take a plan and make it a reality. They are responsible for the planning and delivery of high-quality content, from social media calendars to whitepapers. They’re passionate and invested in their audience, as well as the content they’re writing.
• Execute on content strategies outlined
• Create, assign, and manage content roadmaps featuring blogs, guides, visual content, and videos for a variety of clients
• Create social media calendars and schedule posts
• Deliver flawless written assets for client and strategy review
• Project manage the content execution process
• Communicate regularly with client strategists to ensure client goals are being met
• Escalate and problem solve with the client and content strategist if KPIs aren’t being met
• You understand who is behind the content you craft
• You’re a dedicated learner
• You’re always looking for new ways to improve results with data
• You’re organized, from to-do lists to Asana boards
• You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
Skills and experience:
• A keen attention to detail
• An autodidactic nature
• A true interest in making the internet a better place
• Understanding a variety of platforms and how to use them
• Strong editing skills, from tone and voice to grammar
• Able to work with remote team members
Who We Are:
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 71% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We’re a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
What We Offer:
• 100% Health and Dental coverage
• Competitive Salary
• 401(k) matching program
• Unlimited PTO
• Dog-Friendly workspace
• Workstation stipend
Mad Fish offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, parking passes, a public transportation stipend, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a workstation stipend so you can get those sweet noise-canceling headphones to do deep work. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, so bring your best friend if you want.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement:
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
As an equity affirming company, Mad Fish Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.
Job Application Link: https://www.madfishdigital.com/careers/