DIJGTAL is looking for a Content Specialist to join their office in Sydney.
Due to the immense growth of DIJGTAL, we are expanding our global team and looking for a Content Experience Specialist who will bring a new level of hustle and energy to our clients’ projects. We’re looking for a self-motivated, creative individual to join the DIJGTAL family. You’ll be a team player that can work with a high level of autonomy and a natural problem solver who can communicate solutions effectively.
To be eligible, candidates must have full working rights in Australia as visa sponsorship is not an option. No recruiters, or remote worker requests please.
Who We Are:
DIJGTAL is an innovation-led Design and Marketing agency that partners with early stage start-ups, large scale enterprise ventures and established corporates across a multitude of industries. The learnings we take from one industry we apply to the next, but always with a new and relevant spin. Our partners are always at the forefront of all we do, so we carefully listen to their needs and ensure we deliver the best marketing solutions to enhance their digital experiences.
Reporting directly to the Content & Communications Strategist, you’ll focus on supporting the ideation, creation, management and activation of exceptional content and communication tactics for DIJGTAL’s portfolio of clients as well as the agency itself including Ventures.
You will support the Content & Communications Strategist across all clients, and will also assist in managing our Social Media & Content Manager and Marketing Coordinator to ensure seamless content delivery across all clients.
What We’re Looking For:
• Experience in executing social media and content strategies that build brand awareness, brand love and increases conversions
• Support in the execution of editorial calendars and campaigns, ensuring complete cohesion and alignment with the wider team and clients
• Ability to write engaging copy for various channels/audiences, and understand how they all work together in a digital ecosystem, including landing pages, blogs, email lead nurture flows, PPC and social content
• Ability to work in an agile mentality across the marketing, product and design teams to support a strong communication approach
• A proven and impeccable track record within digital marketing
• Minimum four years of experience working in relevant fields
• Advanced content marketing abilities with demonstrated experience in executing content strategies that ladder up to business objectives
• Experience using CMS eg WordPress, with the knowledge of how to create and publish blog posts
• Advanced writing skills with previous experience and best practice knowledge in writing:
• Landing Page copy
• Lead nurture emails
• Social media content (organic and ads)
• Search ads
• Banner ads
• Demonstrated experience in creating and managing social media and editorial calendars for multiple clients that attract a qualified audience
• Advanced social media marketing abilities with demonstrated experience leveraging the latest updates to the platforms to effectively communicate and engage with a brand’s key audiences
• Knowledge on how to use 3rd party tools such as Facebook Ads Manager / Mailchimp / ActiveCampaign / Buffer / Asana / HubSpot
• Ability to write design/content production briefs as well as brief these into internal/external resources, and manage them to ensure every project is delivered to the brief, on time and to budget
• Strong analytical skills to pivot your approach when required to improve performance metrics
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills
< strong >Nice-to-have experience…
• Basic media buying experience
• You’ve worked with freelance content creators
• Basic experience in Adobe Photoshop / Premiere Pro
Why Work At Dijgtal:
• Permanent full-time role
• Fun, casual, energy rich, culturally diverse and COVID-safe environment
• Creative workspace right in the heart of the Sydney CBD
• Competitive package that includes a generous amount of annual leave (plus additional bonus Christmas leave)
• Work across a variety of industries
• Equal opportunity employer: We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive, collaborative working environment
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dijgtal/jobs/