Content Marketing Manager
Construct Digital is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team in Singapore.
Employer: Construct Digital
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Construct Digital is an award-winning, independent digital marketing agency that provides digital services centred around three pillars of data and strategy, digital marketing, and development and build. It services clients in the B2B (SAP, TÜV SÜD, Regus, Inchcape and Engie) and B2C (Starbucks, The Body Shop, Ikea, Giant, Tupperware) markets in and around the Asia-Pacific region.
Construct Digital is the only Singaporean agency to have won the Hubspot Inbound Impact Award for Client Inbound Growth, and remains Singapore’s only Hubspot Gold Certified Agency. Construct Digital bagged multiple industry awards for its work this year, including gold in the Best Idea-Female category at MARKies 2018, a silver for the Search Marketing at Agency Of The Year Awards 2018, and Broze for Best PR Campaign – Consumer at the PR Award 2018.
Content Marketing Manager – Singapore
There’s a lot of crappy content online. For every gem, there are thousands of meh web copy, blah blog entries, and so-so social media posts.
We say: “Enough!”
We need someone who has the sterling vision and capability to create great content. As Content Marketing Manager, you’ll help B2B and B2c businesses identify, strategise, and develop useful and meaningful content marketing efforts across digital channels.
You will also have a hand in creating strategies to discover and reach their audience, define what to say, and how to engage and connect with them.
You are the beacon for content quality by implementing good editorial practices via workshops, one-on-one sessions, and guides and template toolkit development. You will shape other people’s stories with great content editing.
• Oversee the content process from start to end: conceptualisation, requirements gathering, to content development and copyediting. You will ensure objectives—and deadlines–are met
• Discover and manage content creators: You should have a list of trusted content creators—or know where to find them. You should be able to brief, set timelines, guide and work with these content creators to develop storylines and deliver the content
• Conceptualise a coherent content strategy across different content formats—blogs, social media, whitepapers, websites, story boards—by repurposing, creating, or curating content
• Develop guides and templates, such as style or voice guides, content templates for websites, blog posts, and more
• Implement and direct good editorial practices amongst in-house and outsourced writers
• Write and edit content such as blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, landing pages, infographics
• Experienced with editorial process (from ideation to execution to editing and analysis)
• Willing to conduct your own research on things that you don’t know
• Has experience with transmedia and cross-platform storytelling
• Has team management experience
• Has a database of content creators or knows where to find them
• Knows how to manage and outsource content creators
• Has preferably some client-facing experience
• At least 3 to 4 years of digital publishing experience
Why join us?
• Be part of a team with a strong passion for all things digital
• We place great emphasis on personal growth for everyone
• We practise better work-life balance than most agencies
• Grow with annual training relevant to your profession and needs
• Be part of our annual company trip where all the teams come together to have fun
• Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus
• Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
• We take pride in our positive working environment!
Please reply with your CV & portfolio of work.
Job Application Link: https://www.constructdigital.com/careers