Content Marketing Manager
Wpromote is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their office in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Content Marketing Manager
Welcome to the Chicago office! We’re located in the Loop, right across from the Chicago River and the iconic Merchandise Mart. This puts us in the heart of the Windy City, about 10 minutes from major Chicago landmarks like the Sears Tower & The Bean!
We may be a smaller office, but what we lack in numbers, we make up for in fun. We’re continuing to grow and offer some pretty awesome perks such as: Monthly Subsidized CTA/Metra fare, Partial Gym Reimbursement, Office Snacks and Drinks, and Team Events like our annual office bowling event, Cubs and Sox games and many more!
Our team also loves to enjoy happy hours throughout the city (we may or may not have a spreadsheet broken out by day of the week), throw holiday-related potlucks (Christmas in July, anyone?) and host Fine Wine Fridays in the office (better brush up on your beer pong!)
We also love giving back and volunteering together with non-profits around the city such as Open Books & PAWS. And did I mention we’re dog-friendly? Because the pups run this place.
Come join our team. We’re excited to eat deep dish pizza with you!
You Will Be:
Developing content strategy:
• Assessing overall content performance and identifying current gaps
• Aligning brand messaging with relevant channels
• Setting campaign goals, KPI’s, and choosing promotion channels
• Creating content/campaign calendars
• Reporting on campaign performance
Ideating Content Initiatives and Overseeing Development:
• Analyzing current trends, keywords, and competitor data
• Managing multiple project timelines and deadlines
• Content implementation consulting
You Must Have:
• 2+ years of experience with Content Marketing within an agency or in-house environment
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• General knowledge of digital marketing (i.e. Paid Search, Social Media, Email, and SEO) and key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Google Analytics, G suite, MS Office, Asana, and Google Apps would be a plus
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20190205192505_I3XN0LJJP76UIO51
Wpromote is more than a digital marketing agency; they’re your partner for rapid growth. From Paid Media to SEO, their talented team has helped hundreds of clients.
211 W Wacker Drive, Suite 1850, Chicago, IL 60606