Content Marketing Manager
Beyond is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Netflix and the Royal College of Art.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our London studio. You will help deliver the marketing strategy for Europe through the effective management of content across our communications channels and collaborate with the marketing team in our North America business. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and provide support in generating thought leadership content which helps to establish Beyond as a progressive agency.
As a Content Marketing Manager at Beyond, you will:
• Ensure Beyond’s strategic marketing objectives are met through the effective and accurate delivery of that content
• Manage the website CMS and the accounts of our social media platforms
• Track the data on the effectiveness of our content and communicate the results with key stakeholders
• Keep the team updated on the agreed deadlines regarding the publishing of content and maintain a regular schedule of communications
• Create and project manage content that helps to market Beyond to the world (eg., video, blogs, case studies)
• Produce social media posts ( for LinkedIn)
• Be the marketing contact for PR purposes, maintain relationships with the industry press and own marketing outreach on projects
• Oversee case study content including generating case studies with the Client Service team at the end of projects and posting case studies online
• Work with global team to execute quarterly campaigns
• Curate newsletter and manage DMS (data management system) for the new business and client team
As a Content Marketing Manager at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• 3 years experience in a similar role within an agency environment
• A detailed knowledge of LinkedIn campaign manager and Mail Chimp
• Proofreading/editing skills and the understanding of grammar
• Passion for marketing, PR, social media and emerging technology
• Lead generation and new business experience
• Experience writing briefs for external partners – eg, video content, design agencies and freelancers, we’d like to see samples of your previous work
• Basic design skills such as resizing imagery
And in return, Beyond offers:
• Excellent salary with a flexible benefits scheme including healthcare & dental
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
• Paid business closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• A strong company culture whilst working on a ‘remote-first’ basis
• Engaging virtual weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/