Click Creative is looking for a Content Marketer to join their team in Melbourne.
Employer: Click Creative
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Content Marketer
We are a full-service Digital Agency, established 15 years and located in the creative hub of Collingwood. We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketer to join our growing team based at our Click Creative Studios, to join in major projects for our enterprise key clients.
Being a true expressive at heart, you’ll be working alongside our Click team members, bringing stunning writing skills along to match our Award-winning beautiful website designs, marketing and branding strategies. And being a people person, get ready for close collaboration with key client representatives, joining in Scope briefings and in-project WIP meetings, too.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience copywriting, content marketing or production in an advertising or digital agency environment, along with a strong portfolio of work across a range of digital content creation and project delivery experiences.
Required skill set includes:
• Brainstorming creative and engaging concepts
• Ability to understand and write to the target audience
• Flexibility to adapt writing style to suit relevant tone of voice
• Sound strategic planning and rationale presentation skills
• Experience cross-media digital and offline marketing campaigns
• Expertise with writing, image & Analytics tools, project management systems
• Identify trends, content marketing activity and reporting analysis
• Continually review & optimise content in digital channels and platforms
• Effectively manage relationships with clients and team members
• High attention to detail and love working in a team environment
• Able to take the project and work autonomously with regular client – facing
• Manage client and Agency expectations through effective verbal and written communications
• A relevant tertiary degree in marketing, advertising or journalism
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A passion for creative writing & attention to word perfect detail
• Approachable and positive attitude to rapport with clients and colleagues
• Ability to work well under pressure & meet tight deadlines when required
Salary package is negotiable dependent upon experience & skill level. Please only apply if you are seeking flexible, project-based work, with an “in-house” FTE part-time position and room to grow. A return to work parent looking for part-time hours would be desirable for this role, but not essential. And please note, we are not currently seeking outsourcing partners.
All applications must include:
• Cover letter addressed to Darryn Thomas
• Resume outlining experience and skills
• Examples of previous projects (PDF/URL)
Job Application Link: https://www.clickcreative.com.au/careers/