Beyond is looking for a Client Director to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Client Director
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
Beyond is on the lookout for a Client Director with 8+ years of experience to champion exceptional work and aid in the development and execution of multiple projects.
In this role, you will lead strategic engagements with clients, develop relationships, play a key role in new business efforts to grow a portfolio and guide project teams to successful and strategic outcomes.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Client Director at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Develop strong client relationships and lead the overall engagement across a multi-million dollar account
• Proactively drive the growth of the account, seek out new client leads/opportunities, extend existing projects/programs and seek ways to include Beyond’s full suite of world class services consistently
• Lead strategic discussions to identify client needs, design account strategies and build out teams to develop responses / proposals
• Oversee, and be accountable, for the development of statements of work, partnering with the project management team to manage timelines, budget and legal compliance
• Develop in-depth knowledge of Beyond’s services, value proposition and ensure the agency presented consistently across the account to all clients
• Support broader studio new business and growth efforts, specifically leading new business pitches from briefing to presentation to onboarding
• Contribute to, and inform studio wide marketing efforts
What Makes a Good Candidate:
• You’ll be able to negotiate high-pressure situations in a positive, calm, objective, professional way
• You will apply creative problem solving and design thinking to all we do
• Pro-actively lead the creative process from ideas through to execution
• Manage client expectations and strive to deliver top quality service/product and ensure client feedback is incorporated into projects
• Prior agency experience working on product builds and a range of digital projects
• Creative with a strong sense of humor
• Desire to be a part of an entrepreneurial culture and a willingness to experiment
• Work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Write in a clear and persuasive manner, excellent presentation skills, and strong verbal communicator
• Be a champion for the work with the client, prospects and within the studio
Required Skills and Experience:
• 8-10 years experience of working within a digital, product or creative agency
• Strong communication and client management skills
• A solid understanding of marketing and digital experiences
• Understanding of the process for developing and maintaining web properties
• A consistent track record growing clients through direct client interaction
• Natural standout colleague and excellent communicator
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond_6/jobs/