Client Development Representative
Thrive Agency is looking for a Client Development Representative to join their team in Portland.
Position: Client Development Representative
Posted: 9 September 2020
Thrive has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Client Development Representative! This person will be a self-starter that is comfortable and confident in their abilities to speak with clients and schedule meetings with Thrive’s Sales Team. In this position, you will be the first point of contact for the outbound sales process, with the goal of delivering an ambitious amount of closed accounts.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites, search engine optimization and social media strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients from around the United States.
• Phone experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience using a CRM preferred
• Strong research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Responsible for generating new leads for the business
• Prospecting and list building in a given territory/vertical
• Outbound calling to generate new leads
• Outbound emails to generate new leads
• Creatively overcome objections to land meetings
• Scheduling appointments for Marketing Consultants
• Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Creatively seek ways to problem solve
• Must be a great communicator and relationship-builder
• Strong work ethic
• Time management skills
• Task-oriented and highly organized
Hiring organization: Thrive Internet Marketing
Location: Arlington, TX
Industry: Internet Marketing
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience requirements: No experience required. Recent graduates welcome to apply!
Employment Type: Full-Time
• Health, dental and vision
• Long-term disability
• Voluntary life insurance
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Company observed holidays
Job Application Link: https://thriveagency.com/about/our-jobs/