Thrive Internet Marketing is looking for a Business Development – Inbound Sales to join their team in Arlington, TX.
Employer: Thrive Internet Marketing
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Business Development
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for a Business Development / Inbound Sales individual to work with a cohesive team of outstanding designers, developers, social media and SEO experts to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites, search engine optimization and social media strategies for businesses.
Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients from around the United States.
• 2+ years experience in agency or corporate sales setting
• Experience in selling web design, SEO, social media and PPC or similar industry
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience with managing budgets and resource
• Experience creating and editing proposals and contracts
• Advanced knowledge of online marketing principles such as SEO, PPC and Social
• Experience using a CRM database, Zoho is a plus
• Experience using a project management platform, Teamwork is a plus
• Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
• Serve as the face of the company to small and mid-market businesses
• Live Thrive’s core values of Relationships and Results
• Manage inbound leads and walk them through our entire sales process from first contact to signed contract
• Build trust and confidence by using a consultative sales approach
• Creatively overcome objections and use any means available to land the business
• Take detailed notes on project requirements and communicate them well to the delivery team
• Position could grow into a management role of 2-3 salespeople
• Work Ethic
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Above-average time management skills
• Task oriented and highly organized
• Knack for multitasking
• Comfortable working on a tight deadline and has a personal drive to achieve them
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits: Health, Dental, Disability, Life insurance. Paid vacation days/holidays, 401K
Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don’t have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Application Link: https://thriveagency.com/jobs/biz-dev-inbound-sales/