Business Development Manager
Y Media Labs is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their office in San Francisco.
Employer: Y Media Labs
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Business Development Manager
YML is looking for a business development manager who loves pitching and winning through strategic solutions. This is someone who falls in love with the problem and not the solution. You need to understand client challenges, understand decision makers, and work across different internal teams in a fast-paced and exciting role.
This person will support and report to the VP of Business Development.
• Take initial client calls and document stakeholders, challenges, opportunities and requirements
• Help develop capabilities presentations, RFI/RFP responses, and support the VP Business Development on large-scale pitches
• Spearhead internal processes related to business development including proposal development, deck creation, brainstorms and research
• Support contract(MSAand SOW) negotiations in conjunction with finance team
• Work in conjunction with marketing director to help with outbound initiatives
• Attend meetups, conferences and other events
• Help with qualification process of inbound requests
• Where appropriate, own end to end business development process for certain prospective accounts
• Previous digital / technology agency experience (3 years minimum) within a business development or account management role
• Experience in client engagement or account executive role is preferred.
• You can work on different pitches at the same time. The work ranges across different verticals like retail, healthcare, tech, financial services etc.
• Someone who desires to grow into a more senior business development role
• You love to build relationships with client and have a long term strategic mindset
• You can reach out to people cold and can set up meetings. You are not afraid of rejections
• You can understand the competition of our clients and understand the consumer sentiments of our clients
• You are hyper competitive and are born to win
• You work very well across different teams within the company and are not frustrated with a dynamic nature of the job
• You have worked in an agency environment before and loves to understand the problem, before offering solution
• You can manage your own pipeline very effectively
• You love to read about technology and design. You have an eternal curiosity hunger
Job Application Link: https://ymedialabs.com/role?gh_jid=P_AAAAAAIAACBEjynerwmfj7