Business Development Manager
Digital Business Lab is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
Position: Business Development Manager
Posted: 16 December 2020
To support the expansion and growth of our business, we are looking for a Sales Manager to qualify our vast amounts of organic inbound leads. This role does not involve any direct prospecting or cold calling.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the agency Founder and General Manager in Hong Kong and must be able to speak and write Cantonese and Mandarin at a fluent level and communicate effectively in English internally and externally.
We are looking for someone that has solid experience in sales and client management as well as internal coordination with the other teams. Are you eager to join us in our expansion and to blend with our dynamic and multicultural team? Join us now!
As a reasonably fast-growing agency, Digital Business Lab is offering attractive evolutive opportunities working in and out of Hong Kong on international projects.
About Digital Business Lab:
Digital Business Lab is a dynamic and ambitious Hong Kong digital agency established 7 years ago.
DBL provides expert knowledge and experience in creative content & social media services to clients in Asia. Fuelled by an ongoing learning and a holistic approach to business, DBL’s end-to-end social media solutions inspire and engage audiences to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
What you would be working on:
• Initiate – Be one of the driving forces to proactively expand the business
• Identify – Qualifying relevant organic inbound leads
• Understand – Clear understanding of the services that DBL is able to provide, for presentations at pitches and introduction meetings, and to understand the needs of the clients in order to give clear solutions
• Inform – Share our international service developments to our existing clients to maximise upsell opportunities
• Close – Work on quotations and proposals to maximise our contract closing rate
• Retain – Develop positive and long-term relationships with existing and potential key business partners
What you should have:
• 2-3 or more years of sales experience, preferably gained at an advertising agency, digital agency, creative agency, or SaaS company or similar environment
• Proven track record of sales success and client relationships
• Existing understanding of Social Media Marketing and Video Production is a plus
• Strong client facing and management skills, able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
• Excellent organisational skills, and ability to structure priorities is a must
• Strong presentation and oral/written communication skills for sales/pitch deck development
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Must hold a permanent HKID
• Experience working in a multicultural environment is a plus
• Strong interest or understanding in other Asian countries is a plus
What we can offer you:
• Weekly breakfast meetings
• 5 day working week
• Medical insurance
• Work in a multicultural office environment
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and CV through LinkedIn or to [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-business-lab/jobs/