Business Development Manager
Croud is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their office in Sydney.
Location: Sydney / Australia
Position: Business Development Manager
Croud is a top 4 Google Independent Digital Marketing agency with offices in Sydney, London and New York. Our business model is truly unique and once you’ve seen how it works you’ll understand why we’re ahead of our competition.
Our team is supported by our global network of over 2000 Croudies as well as our proprietary technology, Croud Control.
Our business is built on our reputation – and that’s won us deals with some of the best brands in the world
like Netflix, AMC, QBE, Havaianas, The Guardian, Regus, Boohoo and more.
Now we want to grow faster, and that means a smart and focussed business development team.
We’re looking to hire a Business Development Manager. You’ll need to be results-focused and passionate about digital. You’ll be judged on your output and results and you’ll have our support to achieve them. In return, you’ll get the support and autonomy to accelerate your career and your compensation.
Main Activities / duties:
We are looking for someone to own the end-to-end process of developing new business and Croud’s brand in these areas. This will include:
• Building a list of key target clients based on business characteristics & location
• Developing this list to include key contacts within target businesses
• Prioritising key targets based on likelihood to be receptive to Croud offering
• Establishing a contact plan for these targets and what supporting materials will be needed. For example, this could be:
– Content calendar based on identified client needs
– Cold calling new prospects with researched approach
– Event attendance schedule
– Customised audits for target businesses
– Custom email campaigns and phone follow-ups
– All of the above
• Undertaking outreach activities to prospects
• Measuring and tracking the success of activities using Hubspot CRM
• Attending introduction meetings with prospects, utilising operations teams where necessary
• Consulting prospects on the best way to spend there Digital budget
• Educating prospects to why/how the Croud model can support them
• Inputting into, and the creation of sales material for Croud
• Working with marketing team to create Australia specific brand awareness activities – including email campaigns, event creation, event attendance
• Working with the client strategy team to make sure we are cross-selling/up-selling to all clients
KPIs / Targets:
The following are a guideline for targets, these will be agreed upon at the start of employment.
• Generate an average of 16 qualified meetings per week with new business leads, initially attend with a channel Manager or your direct line manager
• 8 entries into proposals per quarter
• At least $20,00 of booked revenue per month, generated from new business leads you have either sourced or developed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years in a sales environment
• At least 2 years in a business development role within digital marketing
• Demonstrable understanding of biddable and SEO marketing
• Experience using different sales tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot and Mailchimp desirable
• Determined and tenacious
• Target and results driven
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/207845-business-development-manager
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
Belmont House, 26-28 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
+61 2 8937 3543