Business Development Manager
Advantix Digital is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Advantix Digital
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Business Development Manager
Posted: 09 January 2020
Advantix Digital is an innovative agency in Addison, Texas. We are a fast-paced team, so we need someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, sets up quality meetings. The ideal candidate will work closely under our Sr. Strategy Manager, across a variety of industries with differing goals.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of Business Development Manager. As a Business Development Manager at Advantix, you will work to carry out tasks related to new business development, client acquisition, inbound advertising on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
Working alongside Account Managers, Analysts, and Department Managers, a Business Development Manager will look to work alongside the team to put clients and Advantix Digital in a position for success. This is the first business development position of its kind at Advantix Digital, however, one that will serve as the department lead for future business growth.
This position will report to the Sr. Strategy Manager within our organization.
What You Will Do:
• Business Development – Cold call/message potential clients to generate new leads and set up sales meetings for relevant clients
• Leverage LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lead Management Software, and manual research to identify and contact potential client leads
• Field inbound leads and perform quality assurance to prepare Sr. Strategy Manager for sales meetings
• Assist in sales presentation development
• Assist in inbound strategic development and execution
• Work with media department managers to strategize, coordinate and optimize Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
What You Need:
• Expert interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• 2-5 years of Business Development Experience within the advertising field
• Strong functional understanding of digital marketing, including, but not limited to Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, Social Media Advertising, Web Development
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or a related field
• Proven track record of business development & lead generation
• Strategic development skills
Preferred But Not Required:
• Management experience over a team of business development experts
• Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures, Contracts, and related documentation
• Consulting experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advantix-digital/jobs/