Business Development Executive
Cyber-Duck is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing, independently-owned digital agency. You will be playing a pivotal role within our Client Services team, involved in all areas of our sales cycle, from seeking/receiving an initial enquiry through to qualifying the lead, writing proposals, pitching, winning, and nurturing the relationship.
So if you are confident, driven and enjoy the thrills and occasional spills of bringing in new and exciting projects, this could be the perfect role for you.
We value people from all backgrounds and provide a relaxed, creative and supportive environment to enable you to do your best work.
Where is it based?:
Primarily, you’ll be based in our HQ in Elstree, working alongside the rest of the client services team and our other departments, although there will be opportunities to also work from our office in Farringdon.
What you’ll do:
• Play a pivotal role in the Client Services department achieving their sales targets, yearly KPIs and quality objectives
• Effectively qualify prospects by exploring, understanding and challenging their brief to establish if it is a good fit for us
• Lead and deliver tender submissions from government and public sector organisations
• Plan, organise and lead new business and relationship meetings with prospects
• Lead the pitching process for new prospects you are engaging with, and contribute to the pitches of the wider Client Services team and Account Managers
• Work closely with our creative, technical and marketing teams to ensure our full range of expertise is applied to every pitch and proposal
• Support our growth team by attending key events we arrange or attend, networking with other attendees and spreading the word about Cyber-Duck
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for applicants with skills and experience in the following areas.
Required Skills and Experince:
• Minimum of 2 years’ agency experience in Business Development, Client Services or similar role. Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue targets
• Driven, self-motivated professional who is hungry for success and personal growth
• Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent comprehension skills with the ability to absorb information easily
• Experience negotiating sales deals and contracts
• Excellent organisational skills, able to manage own workload independently based on the current pipeline
• Excellent written English communication skills and verbal communication both face to face and on the phone
• Genuine passion for technology and innovation
• Strong understanding of UX, service design, digital transformation and technology and how it can be used to solve business challenges
• Experience with Keynote or similar presentation-building software
What are the benefits:
• A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
• Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
• 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with an extra day for every year of service
• Pension contributions
• Private health insurance package
• Life insurance
• Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
• Support to grow in areas you’re interested in, whether it’s becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
• A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
• EMI share option scheme
• A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
• Gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Car leasing scheme
• Medical insurance upgrades
• Additional pension contributions
• Additional holidays
• Mental health and wellbeing support
• Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
• Access to independent financial advice
Oh, and our coffee’s pretty good too.
Sound good? How to apply:
Simply send us a short email with Business Development Executive as the title to [email protected], telling us why you’d be a great fit for this role and a link to your CV and if you have one.
What are the next steps?
• We’ll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact
• The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Application Link: https://www.cyber-duck.co.uk/our-culture/careers/business-development-executive