Business Development Executive
CEEK Marketing is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London.
Position: Business Development Executive
Posted: 11 August 2021
CEEK Marketing are offering a fantastic opportunity for a full time Business Development Executive to join a hardworking, creative team. CEEK is a fast growing marketing agency, working with new and exciting clients across multiple sectors.
Your primary role will be to generate new revenue, signing clients onto the already impressive CEEK client roster. You will be responsible for setting up meetings, communicating our services to prospective clients, and forging excellent client relationships. You will also need to collate reports to present to the board monthly.
This is a sales role with an OTE of £50,000+ per annum. Commission and related bonuses will be paid quarterly against the pervious quarter performance. Full support from the strategy team and directors will be provided. However, this role suits a sales professional that has a keen interest in the digital marketing space.
• An accomplished sales professional with a passion for the digital landscape
• An incredibly driven and engaging individual. CEEK takes pride in it’s market positioning and reputation and we will be looking for you to convey this
• Goal orientated with a track record of working to and achieving performance based targets
• The ability to demonstrate dealing with challenging situations (e.g. managing objections, working to deadlines etc.)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the confidence and articulation to engage C-Level stakeholders
• You will have a burning desire to improve and learn about the developments of the online world and be excited about its future possibilities
• Impeccable presentation ability, the ideal candidate will be experience in creating sales decks and supporting documentation
• Bets-in-market commission structure
• A huge emphasis on personal and professional development, in house training to develop your skills and progress your career
• Immediate client interaction
• Client-side benefits
• Flexible working (opportunities to work from overseas offices)
• Substantial financial potential, short and long term
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• Apple iPhone and iMac
• Free hot / cold drinks in the office
• Monday breakfasts
• Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Exclusive discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands
• Up to 55% off cinema tickets
• Savings of up to 15% off at 80+ high street retailers
• Company Pension Plans
• Ongoing Training & Development
Job Application Link: https://ceek.co.uk/digital-marketing-specialists/