Business Development Consultant
Crema is looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their team in Kansas City.
Position: Business Development Consultant
Posted: 20 January 2021
Do you thrive when you’re meeting new people? Enjoy building lasting relationships and love the Digital, Creative & Tech (DCT) sector?
We may have the perfect career opportunity for you.
Our mission at Crema is to make people’s lives better through design, technology, and culture, ultimately creating a world where individuals and companies thrive.
We’re fortunate to work with incredible companies in the US to help them move towards their technology & organizational goals.
As a team, we combine our results-based culture with generosity, trust, constant improvement, and collaboration to deliver incredible outcomes for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who wants the challenge of building and sustaining relationships across the sector and serve as an integral part of our sales consulting team.
Crema designs and builds custom technology solutions for some of the world’s top enterprises.
You’ll assist our team in achieving its ambitious growth targets by fostering relationships with leaders across a variety of industries, including high-end professional services, like: global consultancies, cybersecurity, fintech, engineering, and more. No two days will be the same as you continue fostering new relationships and consulting with prospective clients while ultimately pulling our team together for pitches. Your hard work will result in closing contracts for the Crema team.
Our ideal team member will not only demonstrate a high level of professionalism and empathy, but will also demonstrate the ability to embrace our results-based culture, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to changing priorities both for Crema and for our prospective clients. Our ideal candidate will focus on building strong client relationships and always strive to be transparent & honest with prospective clients. Closing the right deals is more important to us than closing every deal.
Sales is a team sport at Crema. You will have plenty of resources to call upon to ensure that you are able to successfully put together the best strategies to meet and exceed client expectations. Our sales cycles can often be long (6-12 months), but are usually worth the wait in that closed contracts are often valued at six-figures and grow well beyond.
What you will be measured on:
In your first year at Crema, sales expectations include:
• Net new sales of $750K
• While we do measure important sales metrics such as number of companies engaged, number of engagements pitched, win rate, etc., our highest expectation is around quality of relationships built and client fit
• Prospect for potential new clients, develop a pipeline of new business, and turn it into increased sales. (Territory is the US)
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network. 50% of your time will be spent prospecting for potential clients in the early stages of this role
• Identify and build quality relationships with the key decision makers within the prospective client organization
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and Crema team members as needed
• Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in the pricing of our services
• Integrate the message and value proposition of our services into the sales process, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our services
• Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships
• Suggest, plan, and help to execute events that connect Crema to organizations and individuals in our communities
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
• Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure (for this position) AND Profit Sharing
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Short-term Disability Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan + Company Match
• Ongoing learning and professional development
• Results-Based Culture with flexible work schedule
• Top-notch gear
• Professional AND casual environment
• Copious amounts of team events and outings
Job Application Link: https://www.crema.us/careers/business-development-consultant