Distillery is looking for a Business Analyst to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Business Analyst
Distillery is looking for a Business Analyst – Pre-Sales that will work with Partnership Director to define and analyze business requirements for a number of different types of engagements and translates those requirements to technical quoting. As such, the Business Analyst will spend a considerable amount of time talking in front of customers in collaborative discussions as well as driving dynamic project scoping with customers to determine a product that could have the right product/market fit.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand and articulate the proposition at all levels from both a business and technical perspective. The Business Analyst must be a high energy and enthusiastic person, with the ability to paint a vision, put a story around the customer proposition and communicates that story technically to the company so we ensure we are building the right products.
As a Business Analyst – Pre-Sales, you’ll also be the focal point in case of a technical post-sales escalation for current customers and drive to resolution.
As part of this role the ideal candidate would be conversant on the following topics:
• Trends in mobile application development and how the advent of cross-platform development has helped/harmed that effort.
• Ability to talk about the cloud and different services that could be used
• Understanding of 3rd party services and when to build vs. buy
Medical, dental, PTO, 401(k) and stock options.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous startup experience a must (2+ years)
• Previous role(s) in a support capacity
• Experience responding to highly technical RFQs/RFPs
• Familiarity with infrastructure related solutions for a variety of digital products, specifically mobile (client-server architecture), Web, and cloud-based technologies
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must stay abreast of current industry technology, trends, and technical breadth of the Engineering teams.
• Must possess various personal traits like excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, flexible, self- motivated, trustworthy, team player and dependable.
• Work with technical staff to ensure client requirements can be met from a functional and delivery viewpoint.
• 2+ years of Business Analysis or Consulting work experience
• Solid technical background and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be professional, action oriented and a team player
• Must have executive presence and solid presentation skills
Distillery is an international full-service software design and development company based in Los Angeles, California.
1848 Lincoln Blvd, Suite #100, Santa Monica, CA 90404