Biddable Account Manager
Croud is looking for a Biddable Account Manager to join their office in Sydney.
Location: Sydney / Australia
Position: Biddable Account Manager
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mindset coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to implement PPC and biddable strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving PPC and biddable performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of clients’ PPC strategy.
The role will drive and implement the recommendations of the Director of Biddable and SEO and will play a vital part in supporting biddable best practice through working closely with the Croudie Network (community).
Main Activities / duties:
• Set client biddable strategy and strategy implementation in order to increase profit
• Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
• Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for the continuation and development of client strategy
• Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
• Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes
• Manage client budgets overall and within accounts/cross engines using supporting information from the Croudie Network. Clients do not overspend/go offline due to budgetary issues, underspending client budgets are escalated
• Ensure excellence and high-quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network to include but not limited to editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
• Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
• Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within PPC data and taking corrective actions
• Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
• Deliver Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to an excellent standard
• Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
• Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
• Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools
• Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
• Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested
• Contribute to the new business process as required by the sales team
• Identify areas of development of existing business and support to identify opportunities to upsell from Croud’s suite of digital services
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
• Minimum of 1 year’s experience in PPC Marketing
• A clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of PPC / Paid Search
• Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
• Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Impeccable attention to detail
• A mathematical and analytical mind
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
• Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills.
• Good negotiation skills
• Thrives working in a team environment
• Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/208110-biddable-account-manager
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
Belmont House, 26-28 Wentworth Avenue, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010
+61 2 8937 3543