Beyond is looking for a Back-End Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Back-End Developer
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors. Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
Beyond is looking for a back end developer to join our London studio. He or she also works closely with outside technical teams to develop high traffic and boundary pushing applications.
What you’ll be doing:
Back-end Developers at Beyond are responsible for hands on coding. You’ll enjoy working with various clients across multiple projects concurrently while collaborating with designers, researchers, planners and primarily the other developers at Beyond.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years experience with Python, Django and other related tech
• Advanced understanding of OO and MVC patterns, relational and non relational databases, data structure and design patterns
• Experience with Google App Engine and APIs
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience working in an agency environment with agile teams
• Exposure to Front end technologies and frameworks
• Experience coaching and mentoring developers
Perks of Working at Beyond :
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• An awesome new office space
• Agile working
• Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
• Inter-office travel opportunities
• Minimum of £500 flexible benefits allowance such as healthcare & dental
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off for free and a paid office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day (so a total of at least 30 days leave a year PLUS bank holidays!)
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
***We are open to talking about flexible working at interview stage. Want to know more? Ask us when you apply!***
If you think this role is a match for you, please submit your CV and optionally a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements for the job and explain how you would make a great addition to the Beyond team. If you would like to know more about the role, please reach out to Carlo Boamah via LinkedIn.
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=london