Asst. Digital Account Executive
Blue Water is looking for an Assistant Digital Account Executive to join their office in Washington DC.
Employer: Blue Water
Location: Washington DC / USA
Position: Asst. Digital Account Executive
Working at Blue Water is an opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in our region at an established digital marketing agency.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our staff as an Assistant Digital Account Executive (AAE) in our D.C. office.
• Show initiative and an ability to consistently manage deadlines
• Demonstrate strong communication and time management skills
• Learn the business of the agency, its clients and its internal processes and procedures
• Develop and track projects against backlog/scope of work
• Understand industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client
• Manage content, design and development resources both internal and external to help support digital accounts
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Work collaboratively with Senior Management regarding project status, workflow, issue resolution, and business growth opportunities
• Assist in the management of multiple projects concurrently
• Actively document and update project status reports, production schedules, deliverables, and deadlines through our project management tool set
• Help develop creative briefs and marketing plans to support business development
• Establish and maintain billable work hours and budgets for projects, and track project hours through our CRM
Education + Experience:
• 1 – 2 years’ related professional experience
• Work well within highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams
• Have experience in executing integrated campaigns
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Well-versed in CRM platforms, project monitoring tools and proficient in reporting
• Familiarity with modern CMS platforms, social media, content development, SEO/SEM and digital marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree
Blue Water is located outside of Washington, D.C. and has offices in New York and San Francisco. Our agency has been in business since 2001 and has been honored with many industry awards such as Webby, W3, Davey, HOW Design, IMA, MDC, and GD USA.
Our culture is fast-paced, casual and fun. We believe in a strong, team oriented culture and we want to recruit other like-minded digital experts who enjoy the same. We offer health care coverage, dental insurance, 401 (k) options, employee referral program, Flex hours program, lunch & learn sessions, creative casual dress code, recreational game area, and much more.
Job Application Link: https://bwm.com/careers/assistant-digital-account-executive
Blue Water is a full service experience agency that works in small cross-functional teams with clients as partners and users as their focus.
777 6th St NW, 9th Floor, Washington, DC 20001