As an Art Director at AnalogFolk, you create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
Location:New York/ USA
Applying artistry and craft to strategic insight. You are a skilled storyteller and conceptor with a strong point of view, who knows how to develop and deliver projects from brief to client to consumer, across all existing and emerging platforms, with confidence, intelligence and wit.
– You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product, service design and storytelling.
– You have exceptional conceptual, craft and oral communication skills.
– You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to details.
– You want to work with good people without the bad egos.
– You have a hands-on approach to the work.
– You want to create truly remarkable, influential and impactful work.
– You think conceptually in full campaigns and individual tactics.
– You are a master of your craft and have an exceptional ability to execute your thoughts.
– You foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
– You stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
Founded in 2008, AnalogFolk makes and markets interactive experiences that create value for people and brands. With offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland and Hong Kong, their mission is to use digital to make the analog world better..