AMP Agency is looking for an Art Director to join their office in New York.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: New York / USA
Position: Art Director
We’re looking for a Art Director to join our NYC team working across a variety of clients (e-comm, CPG, and Beauty). The Creative Department is responsible for the implementation, visual identity, and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works directly with the Creative Director to insure the highest quality work.
We are looking to hire an inspired Art Director to join our fast-paced, energetic creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking and design.
Additionally, we’re looking for someone with an awareness of companies who are innovating in the digital/e-commerce space (think Glossier and Everlane). If you’re the savviest one in your circle when it comes to discovering the newest cutting-edge brands and experiences (i.e. you knew about the Ice Cream museum and slept on a Casper mattress before everyone else), let’s chat.
• Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
• Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
• Develop a variety of creative materials for brand campaigns, social efforts, digital activations, and printed materials for agency clients. In addition, create assets for prospective client presentations, in-house communications, and anything else our clients or new business needs demand
• Collaborate with Creative Director, fellow Art Directors, Copywriters and Content Creators to revise work and refine concepts
• Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed
• Lead client, and internal creative review meetings, professionally and passionately presenting the department’s work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
• Guide other designers in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers
• Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving
• Expert knowledge of digital communications and print production processes
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Google Slides and Keynote
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a
• 6-8 years creative agency experience
• Please attach portfolio and references
• You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role
Job Application Link: https://ampagency.theresumator.com/apply/gHVWurLX1a/Art-Director-NYC
AMP is a brand ecosystem agency. They craft beautifully-useful marketing, experiences and digital products that grow businesses.
360 Lexington Ave., Floor 19, New York, NY 10017