Iversoft is looking for an Android Developer to join their team in Canada.
As an Android Developer at Iversoft, you are at the centre of the products we create. You take research, design and documentation – and turn them into beautiful, functional, and practical mobile applications.
We work with both iOS and Android mobile projects – from smartphone to tablet, to large format touchscreens. Our clients range from not-for-profit, to health care, entertainment and more, so you will always have exciting and challenging projects to be a part of.
This is a remote position, you can live anywhere in Canada!
• Write great code that conforms with best practices on the Android platform
• Work collaboratively or individually within the development team to deliver custom app projects
• Deliver coding expertise across all stages of the project lifecycle from concept to deployment
• Keep knowledge current through independent learning and community events
• Execute testing processes & implement optimizations to improve app performance
• Develop with user experience in mind – making adjustments and tweaks based on research, testing, and other user touch-points
• Estimating timelines for work, and working with those estimates in mind
• Communicating status, concerns, and technical issues within the team
• Extensive Android development experience, and experience working with a variety of third party API’s & SDK’s.
• 2 years experience working with Java and/or Kotlin
• Experience working with Gradle and Android Studio
• Experience with Git source control and JIRA
• Experience connecting with web services/APIs to interact between mobile apps and web-based content
• Experience creating and maintaining documentation and functional specifications
• Experience with iOS development (Swift / Objective-C / XCode)
• Experience with other mobile tech stacks (Unity, Flutter, etc.)
• Experience with UI/UX design and/or product design
• Experience with manual and/or automated testing
• Project lead experience, including estimating timelines and determining acceptance criteria
Job Application Link: https://www.iversoft.ca/careers/