9thWonder is looking for an Analyst/Staff Accountant to join their office in Houston.
The 9thWonder Houston team is looking for an Analyst/Staff Accountant. You are a fiscal wizard with a penchant for numbers. A spewing fountain of ideas and unique thinking. And a relentless pursuer of smart solutions to creative challenges. You are a team player but can take the ball and score on your own.
As the Analyst/Staff Accountant, your responsibilities will be:
• Detailed account analysis and review of supporting data and balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly analysis of operational results, financial statements including review for compliance with company policies and procedures, US GAAP and Statutory regulations
• Recommend any adjustments that need to be made to financial data, including preparing and making journal entries
• Development and presentation of financial schedules to upper management
• Fixed Assets experience, SAGE program a plus
• Actively assist the department in special projects, as needed
• 5+ years’ experience with Accounting and Financial Analysis
• Experience with integrated accounting software
• Ability to use MS Office software – expert or advanced MS Excel skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with multi-office/locations a plus
• Multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
Does this sound like you?
Nice! You must be super-talented, so we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume and a link to your work to [email protected] with ASAHou in the subject line. Don’t call us. We’re busy doing stuff. We’ll get in touch when we’re free. You know, if we’re into you.
The Legal Stuff:
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement; we appreciate all members of the team and thrive on crafting a culture where the best idea is boss.
While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Application Link: https://www.9thwonder.com/about/careers/open-positions#!/search?page=1