AMP Agency is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their office in New York.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: New York / USA
Position: Account Supervisor
The Account Supervisor role is perfect for candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are seeking an agency environment that combines a start-up mentality with the support, resources and backing of a 20+ year leading digital agency.
As a Supervisor you will lead the development of integrated marketing strategies across paid, owned and earned channels working collaboratively with internal agency partners to effectively guide the execution and growth of key accounts.
The Supervisor will work in close partnership with Media, Creative and Technology teams to ensure on brief, on budget and on time execution of award-worthy marketing campaigns.
• Guide the day-to-day management of assigned accounts by working effectively with a cross-departmental team to deliver top-notch work, while managing internal and client expectations
Lead the development of integrated marketing strategies including digital marketing programs across display, search, web, mobile, and social channels
• Inspire, lead and motivate a cross-departmental team to deliver top-notch work that delivers on the creative strategy and drives measurable results
• Direct all aspects of client business from strategy through execution with attention to quality and detail and the foresight to identify (and circumvent) potential red flags
• Drive digital innovation by staying abreast of the latest digital platforms, social trends and mobile technologies with the ability to strategically translate these into client programs
• Deeply understand, appreciate and influence brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to assist in the development of thoughtful and strategic marketing plans and executions
• Manage, mentor and lead a team of digital associates by providing coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
• Serve as primary client contact with senior clients, working directly on digital strategy
Professionally manage client feedback, direction and expectations that results in trust-based client relationships and YOY revenue growth
• Orchestrate partnerships with internal teams and external agencies to manage priorities, schedules, and deliverables
• Partner with AMP’s Analytics team to thoughtfully report on digital KPIs while making actionable recommendations, as well as developing test and learn agendas
• Provide accurate financial management of client business from scoping to forecasting and budget reconciliation
• Deliver effective oral presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
• Support Senior Management in new business opportunities as needed
What are the desired attributes for this position?
• Be an inspiring, passionate leader
• Be a resourceful, tenacious problem solver
• Be a compelling, persuasive communicator
• Be a creative thinker
• Be a digital/tech nerd
• Four year degree
• 4-6 years of experience (agency experience preferred)
• Proven track record of delivering top-notch digital work
• Has executed cross-channel marketing campaigns (OLA, Site, Social, Mobile, Print, Email, DM, Events, etc.) with strong experience in digital
• Ability to consistently produce results while meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor, as well as an individual in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to coach, initiate change, and collaborate across groups
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Brilliant verbal and written communication skills – can command a room
• Previous management or leadership experience
• Strong technical proficiency with social media platforms and working knowledge of diverse digital media specialties (SEO, PPC, web development, digital media, etc.)
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Office
Job Application Link: https://ampagency.theresumator.com/apply/vZrNaehel1/Account-Supervisor-NYC
AMP is a brand ecosystem agency. They craft beautifully-useful marketing, experiences and digital products that grow businesses.
360 Lexington Ave., Floor 19, New York, NY 10017