Account / Project Manager
Edenspiekermann is looking for an Account / Project Manager to join their office in Singapore.
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Account / Project Manager
Edenspiekermann is one of the leading design and consulting firms for brands and digital products globally. We are over 100 thinkers and makers. We are designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and facilitators from more than 18 nations. From our five offices across the globe we work for clients such as Red Bull, Google, Singtel, DBS, and Singapore Post.
To support our fun team in Singapore in building awesome brand identities and web applications, we’re looking for an energetic account/project manager:
• You’ll take responsibility (or share it, depending on the size of the project) for the management and coordination of clients and projects from start to finish
• You’ll own the project timeline and provide regular status updates and reports to clients and project teams
• You’ll own the budgeting and billing for project scopes and ensure project budgets are properly managed
• You’ll partner with senior team members on new business opportunities, researching client backgrounds, preparing and taking part in workshops and presentations
Your skills and qualifications:
• 4+ years experience in managing branding and/or digital projects in interdisciplinary teams
• Well-developed leadership and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
• Strong business acumen with great understanding of brands, digital products and services
• Excellent communication skills in business-fluent English
• Experience with project management tools (like Asana and Jira), experience with agile project management methodologies is a definite plus
What you can expect from us:
• Close collaboration with our experienced creative director
• A chance to broaden your horizons by working with highly creative team members and specialists from various disciplines
• An international playing field
• Leading clients, varied and challenging projects
• Motivated and talented colleagues, an informal working atmosphere
• Shared team lunches in our Joo Chiat heritage neighborhood
Even without a completed vocational training at Bachelors or Masters level, you are more than welcome to apply. Because you know that you are good at your job, your references confirm this. Deadlines are no problem for you and you are available full-time in Singapore.
Surprise us with your motivational letter and CV no later than Friday 26 July 2019. Only candidates eligible to work in Singapore will be considered for this position.
Please no recruiters.
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com/singapore/f20d93ac423a-account-project-manager