Pastilla is looking for an Account/Product Manager to join their team in Los Angeles.
Position: Account/Product Manager
Posted: 27 May 2021
Pastilla, a full-service digital agency is looking to add an experienced Account Manager to our team. Applicants must have experience working in a creative, digital or marketing agency, as well as managing a cross functional team. If you are a driven, solution-oriented, organized, and all-around team player with 5+ years of experience in managing and executing projects in development then this might be just for you.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: Our team is currently working remotely
• Primary liaison between clients and the team (designers, UX/UI, developers, market strategists etc)
• Define visions for products/projects and convey to the client, team, and stakeholders
• Manage the product/project from sign-off to completion
• Write up proposals for possible new projects
• Provide strategic planning for both short and long term product goals
• Prioritize product features and capabilities
• Prepare reports, insights, and recommendations from data on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Meet objectives and client expectations
• Communicate technical challenges in ways clients can understand
• Meet objectives while staying on budget and timelines
• Research and analytical data to make educated product decisions
• Work with a talented, fun, creative collaborative team
• Stable and growing company
• Education credit
• Health benefits
• Competitive fair compensation
• Flexible work environment
• Company bonuses
• Virtual/Covid safe meetings, birthdays and celebrations
• Technical Expertise – must fully understand UX/UI design, wireframing, prototyping, software applications (e.g. Axure, Balsamic, Sketch, Figma, etc.)
• Experience using one or more project management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Assembla, etc.)
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing projects at a digital/creative/marketing agency
• Excellent at prioritizing while multitasking
• Ability to learn new technologies, processes, procedures, techniques, etc. and quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great work ethic and a self-starter
• Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity, and commitment
• Ability to take charge / take responsibility and know when and how to delegate.
• Team-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in an ambiguous and/or changing environment
Nice to have experience:
• Adobe Creative Cloud Apps; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesignGSuite Apps
• iCloud Apps; Pages, Keynote, Numbers
• Microsoft Cloud Suite Apps; Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• GSuite Apps; GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, etc.
Job Application Link: https://pastilla.co/job-post/product-manager/