Ruckus Marketing is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in New York.
Employer: Ruckus Marketing
Location: New York / USA
Position: Account Manager
Ruckus is looking for an energetic and driven account manager looking to join a recognized and rapidly growing agency.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication and up to 2-5 years work experience in an agency strongly preferred. Technical and/or digital experience a ++. This role reports to the two founders of the agency.
• The senior point of day to day contact with multiple clients, leading the team to provide the utmost level of client service
• Takes the lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
• The smooth production of campaigns, branding efforts and web design projects to a specific schedule and an agreed budget
• Fiscal responsibilities of their accounts
• The coordination of resources to service projects, build strategic operational plans and the balancing of expectations of clients
• Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
• Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
• Operate independently of management in client facing situations
• Manage approved media plans including helping to complete buying documentation
• Assist with preparation of client documents including, but not limited to recommendations, plans and budget
• Develop and maintain a basic understanding of industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources, and competitive landscape
• Participate in status meetings and provide updates as appropriate
• Manage internal tools to assist with planning activities
• Organize and manage workflow and documents
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Basecamp/Teamwork or similar preferred
• Adobe Suite of Products a ++
• AdWords, AdSense, Facebook Advertising Platform Knowledge a strong ++
• Strong communication skills
• Proactive team player
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Strong mathematical skills
Ruckus is a full-service agency that powers game-changing companies and global influencers. Our core strategic engagements in branding, platform design, and campaigns consistently drive greater consumer action and awareness.
Boasting a track record that can speak for itself, Ruckus has successfully completed hundreds of projects and been featured on prominent media outlets such as ABC, CNN, CBS, Adweek, The Wall Street Journal, and more. Whether you’re just starting out or evolving your brand, Ruckus will help you grow. Ruckus is focused on Expertly Crafted Disruption in everything that they do.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ruckus-marketing/jobs/