Revium is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Melbourne.
We’re not your usual Marketing, Consulting or Development Agency. We’re much more than that. We offer services spanning Customer Experience, Data, Digital Development and Marketing. We thrive on helping our customers solve complex challenges and take advantage of exciting new opportunities in the digital space. With over 20 years of experience delivering a variety of solutions spanning a multitude of different industries, we pride ourselves on delivering valuable experiences for our clients and their customers.
Our team of 40-odd people is made up of skilled and dedicated researchers, designers, analysts, marketers, developers, project managers and more. Workplace culture is at the forefront of our minds and we provide a supportive environment to help our staff develop and grow. We’re pretty proud of our professional perks too, which include a range of benefits from competitive salaries and annual remuneration reviews, to ongoing training and development programs, and regular team and company events. We also value a positive work-life balance which is why we offer flexible working hours, a unique time in lieu policy and the option to work from home up to 4 days a week.
We’re always on the hunt for quality people to help us grow our business, in fact we want to double in size over the next three years, which is why we’re currently looking for an Account Manager to join us on that journey.
Surrounded by trendy cafes and cool bars, Revium is located in Cremorne, a short 2-minute stroll from Richmond Station. A great position for anyone seeking a locale that’s close enough to the city for travel, but far enough away to experience the vibrant atmosphere in one of Melbourne’s bustling creative hubs.
What are you?
You are a digital guru with a knack for building and maintaining strong client relationships. You ideally have at least 3 years experience working in a similar role, preferably at a digital agency like ours. You’re super organised, with an eye for detail and you pride yourself on taking ownership of client outcomes. With strategy constantly front of mind, you love to collaborate with other experts and are driven to deliver the best possible results for our clients and their customer cohorts, whomever they be.
Like us, trust and quality is super important to you. You’re always on the lookout for potential new opportunities and enjoy leading pitches, pulling together proposals, and building new relationships.
What’s The Role?
As an Account Manager at Revium, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing client relationships as well as winning new business. You will work consultatively with our internal Subject Matter Experts across our breadth of service offerings to ensure our clients receive the best possible advice and strategic guidance.
This role is part of our Account Management team. You will report to our Client Services Director, but will also be supported by our Senior Account Director. You will also work closely with our Solution Delivery team which includes a group of highly-skilled Digital Producers.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Developing strong client stakeholder relationships and becoming the client’s trusted advisor
• Working closely with other team members to develop and provide exceptional strategic advice to our clients at all lifecycle stages
• Working with the Account Management team to pitch, strategise, consult and drive delivery of outstanding digital solutions that are also on time and on budget
• Proactively identify new opportunities with existing clients and prospects alike so we can develop compelling solution concepts to take full advantage of them
If you were here this week, you would have:
• Met with a client to review their progress on a Digital Experience Platform (DXP) project
• Received and responded to multiple client requests asking for advice & project updates
• Attended a workshop with a bunch of internal SMEs to brainstorm a multi-service response for a new client & then assisted the team with pitching that response
• Assisted with the development of a new digital marketing strategy in response to a client’s campaign brief
• Attended a CX workshop to the team prepare for a new consumer research project which kicks off next week
• Completed several administration tasks like budget reconciliation, invoicing, adding project notes, and updating our resourcing schedule for next week
• Met with the Account Management team to review our opportunities pipeline and forecast when new projects may drop so internal resources can be aligned
• Arranged a teleconference with a client and their other business partners to discuss a potential cyber security concern so we can determine proactive next steps
• Strategised a UX approach with our Solution Design team in response to a UI problem from a client
• Reviewed various client end-of-month performance reports to determine appropriate optimisation activities for the forthcoming month
What Are We Ideally Looking For?
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role in the digital space
• Digital agency experience is strongly preferred, simply due to the complexities of working in a fast-paced environment like ours
• A passion for, and strong understanding of all things digital, from CMS/DXP and application solutions through to marketing automation and data analytics
• Exceptional attention to detail including excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Strong presentation skills with experience pitching to new & existing clients
• Experience using the full Microsoft suite of products is essential
• Experience using project management tools like Jira, Trello, Teamwork etc would also be advantageous
Interested In Joining Our Team?
We love an interesting cover letter and resume that doesn’t take too many liberties with the truth. Working open and transparently is our motto around here, so we are looking for someone who values these same principles too.
Ready to make the jump? Apply online or alternatively email your materials to us.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]