Narwhal Digital is looking for an Account Manager to join their office in Atlanta.
Employer: Narwhal Digital
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: Account Manager
Experienced account leader with strong agency background.
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our digital marketing solutions and digital development teams. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovative thinking that delivers on our clients’ business goals.
We’re looking for an Account Manager with digital agency experience — someone who leads by example, is highly collaborative, is a self-starter and wants to get in on the ground floor of one of Atlanta’s fastest growing Digital Agencies.
Narwhal Digital is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
• Work closely with firm partners on account strategy, planning and delivery
• Develop a thoughtful strategy brief that provides clarity and ensure that your teammates rise to meet the objectives of each new project
• Work independently on several projects simultaneously and nimbly multi-task and assign priorities for yourself and your team with confidence
• Task out designers & developers based on input from creative direction and the development leads
• Track, watch and report on each client and project
• Keep an eye on project resources, budget & timing, then proactively communicate this to leadership in the firm
• Work closely with the client to understand their business and needs
• Build thoughtful proposals for clients and pitch those proposals
• Research yourself or work with the team to build marketing strategies
• Manage aggressive timelines and deliver meaningful technical and creative work on time and on-budget
• Manage client expectations, in both times of good and tough situations
• Lead meetings with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and feel comfortable in client-facing scenarios
• Create live shareable timelines and progress reports for clients to follow along with
• Set meetings, capture key decisions, manage scope and budget
• Be the chief point of contact for the firm to the client
Job Application Link: https://www.narwhal.digital/jobs/project-manager/