Mabbly is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Chicago.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to craft a strategy and then see that strategy all the way through execution? Do you get excited about solving real business problems? Do you have a deep curiosity about the world – and the way that brands interact within it? Do you love the idea of learning fast and making an impact at a small, fast-growing creative consultancy?
As a Account Manager at Mabbly, you will help express new ideas, simplify complex topics and communicate in powerful ways. This role is a hybrid of project management, brand strategy and account management. You will work directly with a Mabbly Strategy Director to ensure client deliverables are executed within the appropriate timeline, scope, and budget. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, detail-oriented project management and professional communication with key client contacts as needed.
As a member of the Strategy Studio, you will work to help identify strategic opportunities for our clients and bring those opportunities to life throughout our proprietary data-driven creative strategy (DDCS™) deliverable. Additionally, you will help manage strategy and account coordination across all digital execution.
You will help champion strategy across all projects and help keep deliverables moving while working across Mabbly’s internal studios (Brand, Product, Marketing).
What You’ll Do:
Account Coordination & Project Management (60%)
• Work directly with Mabbly Studio Directors to ensure the flawless execution of client projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
• Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
• Fielding and processing internal information requests
• Track resource availability and budget allocation
• Develop, maintain, and follow up on detailed project plans to monitor and track progress across studios
• Develop and maintain comprehensive Asana-based project plans to be shared with clients as well as internal Studio Directors
• Join relevant external client meetings and join and/or lead internal meetings to share project plans and timelines, clarify technical and functional requirements, and ensure ongoing alignment on those timelines and requirements
• Work closely with Studio Directors and leadership team to identify opportunities for process improvement and risk mitigation
Market Research & Strategy (30%)
• Conduct secondary research to identify market trends, compile digital competitive intelligence, uncover customer/client insights, and translate those insights into actionable opportunities
• Solve business problems quickly, using data and insights to create actionable recommendations
• Help develop brand identities for clients, including strategic messaging, brand voice, brand stories and manifestos
Knowledge Management (10%)
• Create and maintain a one-stop shop for Mabbly’s institutional insights, with emphasis on secondary market research and macro trends conducted and utilized during our proprietary DDCS™ deliverable phase
What We Need In You:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Project Management, Engineering, Business Studies or related discipline.
• At least 3 to 5 years of client and project/traffic management experience is required
• Preferred experience working at an agency and/or consultancy
• PMP Certified a plus
• A strong knowledge of best practices in project management
• You demonstrate the ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
• Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion
• Detail oriented; strong organizational and analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit with an unmatched work ethic
• Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
• Must be a self-starter and problem solver
What You Will Love About The Tribe:
• Company culture and opportunities to grow
• Autonomy to operate as you see fit
• R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy
• Freedom. Flexible WFH policy
• Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well)
• Short-term Disability
• 401(k) plan
• ClassPass Membership
• Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits
• Competitive compensation with a growth environment
• River North office. Office snacks, cold brew and kombucha on tap
• Regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
• The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mabbly/jobs/