Impression is looking for an Account Manager to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: Account Manager
The Account Manager (AM) will be responsible for a portfolio of Impression clients. You will be the day-to-day client contact for the client and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of campaigns across Impression’s offering (SEO, PPC, Analytics).
You will contribute to the revenue growth of both the client and the agency by setting best in class agency standards and ensuring client satisfaction, retention, plus service expansion across your Client portfolio.
You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of your clients’ overall business and marketing objectives, and to challenge them to think in new ways. The role will require a solid working knowledge of the search marketing landscape (including technical SEO, digital PR & content marketing, paid search and social, shopping, programmatic, CRO & analytics).
The role is suited to a confident individual who is commercial minded, passionate about digital marketing, highly organised, has strong interpersonal skills and thrives on resolving challenges.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager, with the role based at our Nottingham headquarters and reporting into our Commercial Director.
• Own the client relationship – Client servicing is your domain so you’ll be on top of what the Client is trying to achieve, nurturing your relationships into partnerships, and living and breathing our agency values in all external communication
• Coordinate the client team – You will be committed to working with the Impression delivery teams to plan and deliver exceptional digital strategies that exceed client objectives. You will ensure our output is fully integrated across channels, maintains Impression standards, and is delivered within the agreed budget and timeframe
• Drive profitable growth – You are commercially astute and whether it’s revenue, profitability, forecasting, reporting, or identifying and commercialising new business opportunities, you will take accountability for driving your accounts P&L success
• Good understanding and knowledge of Impression’s services
• Knowledge of Google technology stack is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of the wider marketing mix
• Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• Presentation skills and ability to chair meetings
• Strong communication verbal and written with ability to ‘translate’ for those who don’t have technical knowledge
• Experience working on multi-channel digital campaigns
• Previous account management or sales/business development experience is required
• A positive and creative thinker, with a passion for all things digital
• Ability to lead and inspire others, internally and externally
• Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced
• Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
• Lives and breathes Impression values
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously, prioritising and coping well under pressure and with competing demands
• A desire to learn new skills
• Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively
• Staying calm and demonstrating empathy; understanding and helping clients who may be frustrated
• Ability to adopts a range of influencing and negotiation styles to deal with objections/challenges internally and externally
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/