We’re looking for a smart, friendly, creative and unflappable Account Manager to nurture existing relationships and grow new opportunities.
Hex Digital is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in London.
Hex thrives on excellent, enduring client relationships. Our clients consider us passionate about their business, partners in their efforts and jointly responsible for their success. We’re looking for a smart, friendly, creative and unflappable Account Manager to nurture existing relationships and grow new opportunities. You’ll be the go-to person for both the client and the Head of Projects, ensuring best-in-class strategy, development and execution across the board.
• 2+ years 360° digital experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Mastery of client interpretation
• Motivation generator with great work ethic
• Level 10 pitching/deck skills
• Passion for digital platforms + technologies
• Creative mind
• Google & Facebook PPC experience
• Know your beaks from your chickens
• Expertly balance the demands of multiple clients, accounts and integrated digital strategies
• Develop new strategies to increase clients’ competitive advantage
• Broaden clients’ understanding of their customers, markets and challenges
• Complete valuable status reports and meeting agendas
• Strive for product excellence with an incredible eye for detail
• Support the Head of Projects to ensure timely, top-quality delivery
• Support the Managing Partners with research, analysis and insight
• Produce compelling, insightful reports
• Work on new business pitches
• Manage contracts
Hex cultivates a flat, collaborative work environment. It’s friendly, fun but fast-paced and challenging. We’re based close to Broadway Market, the beating heart of London Fields. Beyond the local area, benefits include Hex lunches, socials, away days, company MacBook Pro, flexible working hours when required and access to ongoing off-site training/conferences. Oh, and 25 days holiday should you need a break at any point.
Hex is a full-service digital engagement agency. They combine a passion for creativity with a deep understanding of data and the digital landscape to deliver meaningful, fully accountable digital experiences.
Unit 3, 14 Triangle Rd, London, E8 3RP
020 7859 4640