Graphite Digital is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Brighton.
Position: Account Manager
Posted: 14 January 2021
Graphite is a digital customer experience agency based on the seafront in Brighton usually (but working remotely for the time being). The work we do combines the best of digital strategy, design, technology and innovation in order to create engaging digital products for some of the World’s most recognised and influential organisations.
Our vision is to create exceptional digital customer experiences that deliver value and impact quickly, and enable positive change as a result of who we are and the way we work – and this vision means we look for people who are inspired, take initiative, great at collaborating, and pursue excellence in their work. Sound like you? Read on!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Account Manager to work with our high profile customers to scope and deliver world-class digital products.
Joining our Client Services team, you will act as the primary point of contact for one of Graphite’s key customers, and will partner with influential individuals to initiate and oversee large digital creative and build projects. The programmes of work you will lead will mainly be digital products, and you’ll support them with strategic, creative and technical resources, in collaboration with our fantastic in-house experts.
You’ll be a passionate communicator that knows how to articulate your own ideas, capable of building peer-to-peer relationships with clients that value your input.
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Personal development budget for training and conferences
• Time dedicated to supporting a charity of your choice
• Free professional advice including support on mental health or finance
• Bike to work scheme
• Electric car leasing scheme
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Monthly team lunch, summer and Christmas parties
• 25 days holiday, increasing with tenure
• Experience leading accounts involving product (web, app, platform) or campaign projects within a digital agency
• Experience in engaging with clients to plan and deliver digital products
• Minimum 2 years agency-side experience (significant relevant client-side experience also considered)
• A working knowledge of web technologies, capabilities and limitations
• An appreciation of design and the importance of a great user Experience
• An ability to articulate both design and technical viewpoints to clients
• Excellent at time management for yourself and those working with you
• Demonstrated success at growing accounts and on-boarding new clients
• Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard of delivery
• Should communicate with warmth and positivity inspiring trust
Job Application Link: https://graphitedigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=38&source=bamboohr