Forum One is looking for an Account Manager to join their office in Seattle, WA.
Employer: Forum One
Location: Seattle / USA
Position: Account Manager
Are you passionate about helping organizations bring their brands to life? Do you like developing new relationships with organizations with meaningful causes?
Well we’re searching for someone to join us as an Account Manager in our office in Seattle, WA. We think that person might be you.
What you’ll do:
• Serve as a senior strategic adviser overseeing a portfolio of active projects and client accounts, ensuring high quality work, exceptional client satisfaction, and strong financial performance
• Advising clients around digital communications and related technologies, such as user experience, social marketing, mobile, data visualization, and website development
• Conduct regular account reviews (quarterly business reviews) to highlight key results, conduct metric analysis, and recommend process/procedure changes to better address client needs
• Cultivate new leads, convert leads into qualified opportunities, and identify up-sell opportunities within existing accounts
Why you’ll love it here:
• All employees are owners
• 401(k) match
• 25 days paid time off to start
• Flexible work hours
• Killer benefits & professional development
• Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
• Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
• Personal innovation budget
• Full staff retreats
What you bring to the table:
• Experienced in project management, client relationship development, stakeholder alignment, and high client satisfaction
• Experience with organizations who work with issues of importance. In particular, experience with groups who work in Forum One’s target sectors is relevant: Education Policy, Environmental Policy, Global Health, Health Care and Health Policy, and International Development
• Driving curiosity and enthusiasm surrounding digital trends and technologies
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, often on short time frames
• Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of five years of consulting experience in an agency environment
Forum One is a full-service digital agency working with mission-driven organizations to create stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom-built technology for impact.
1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005