Braintrust, a dynamic, integrated agency is seeking an Account Manager to manage marketing campaigns on behalf of clients in our community and government practice groups.
We are seeking an individual who is experienced in marketing, advertising, promotions and account management, with a strong knowledge of the Las Vegas market.
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet client objectives specific to clients in the community and government practice groups.
Duties Will Include:
- Responsible for managing marketing strategies, project management and advertising activities of various clients
- Demonstrates strong writing skills, campaign strategy and account management skills
- Developing annual communications / marketing plans in conjunction with client
- Experience in managing creative design and production
Skills / Experience:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- 3-5 years of experience in the marketing / advertising / public relations industry
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with government organizations, community organizations, or professional services a plus
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet objectives
- Strong understanding of marketing dynamics, strategies and tactics
This is a challenging and rewarding position with a company that offers a competitive salary, health, dental and 401k benefits as well as a positive working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Application Link: https://braintrustagency.com/careers/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.