We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our growing & diverse UK Client Services Team.
Crowd is a global creative agency, specialising in amplifying demand for brands around the world. Founded in 2012, we have 11 offices worldwide – strategically located in the most important business hubs globally. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from travel, real estate, government, professional services, F&B, education and more.
This role will be responsible for creating and nurturing strong, long-term client relationships that facilitate account growth.
At least 1 years experience of working as an Account Manager in an agency environment is essential along with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and negotiation skills.
Solution oriented with a calm presence in challenging situations is a must.
Location: Bournemouth / Remote
Role type: Full-Time / 1+ year’s exp.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for marketing matters and enquiries and address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Take responsibility for day to day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Set strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Present marketing strategies to clients and be able to authoritatively explain strategic decisions
- Keep client projects on-brand and focused on their goals and objectives
- Manage multiple accounts of varying sizes – from ownership of your own roster through to supporting AD’s on flagship accounts
- Proactively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects
- Champion the needs of clients and ensure it filters through the agency and every touch-point
- Support the department in building our account plans to understand how to get the most value from our clients (and vice versa)
- Manage client expectations and commercials – pitch the agency’s work and translate client feedback
- Make the client feel valued, reduce stress and exceed expectations
- At least 1 year’s experience of working as an Account Manager in an agency environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent organisational and negotiation skills
- Ability to detect trends and develop initiatives
- Solution oriented and a calm presence in challenging situations
- Clear communicator and have the ability to pitch and present ideas and strategies to clients confidently
- Experience of budget management and reporting
- Remote working environment
- Company computer/laptop
- Bonus Scheme
- Birthday day off (paid leave)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
Job Application Link: https://join.thisiscrowd.com/openings/account-manager-2/
Crowd is a global creative agency that specialises in amplifying demand for brands around the world.
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.