Pound & Grain is looking for an Account Lead to join their office in Vancouver.
Employer: Pound & Grain
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Account Lead
Posted: 30 January 2020
Pound & Grain was born in 2010 with a simple idea that viewing the world digitally would create a better marketing agency. Our culture is still one where hard work, thinking big, loving digital, being nice and having fun is part of who we are. As we move into our 2nd decade as an agency, we are still obsessed with creating work that exploits the creative, technology and media of right now to connect brands with their customers. Today we do this for brands across North America.
We work best when we have talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial account leaders to inspire our clients and our internal teams to create great work that generates results. We are looking for an Account Lead who has a zen like balance of strategic thinking and hands on management. We aren’t zealots about where we communicate with our target audiences along the user journey (from above to below the line), just that we treat each touch point as a place to build the right content to move the needle.
At the end of the day, we’re looking for a true client relationship builder. Someone who is excited about translating client’s needs into amazing and effective work. Working on building brands, consumer insights, big ideas and measurement all get you fired up more than coffee does in the morning. You are a leader capable of building strong relationships, managing clients and championing ideas to build both our agency business and our clients’ business.
• Senior client contact that develops and cultivates strong relationships
• Retain and grow existing client relationships on key accounts. Provide counsel based on the evolving marketing landscape and their unique business goals to become a real and trusted partner for our clients
• Create and grow new client relationships on new accounts. Relentlessly attack new business opportunities leading pitch teams to win new mandates
• Inspire, motivate, and mentor our team of producers to provide agency leadership and client management on day to day objectives
• Lead high volume and fast paced delivery of marketing projects in both short term and long term cycles
• Be a leader in knowing and continuously reviewing our client’s brand, competitors, digital channels, social trends and the culture at large.
• Collaborate with our strategy, creative, and technical teams and be a leader in sharing knowledge of our clients needs, business, brand, challenges and opportunities
• Contribute to the ongoing wellbeing and growth of Pound & Grain and Pound & Grainers by making strategic decisions designed to solve our client’s problems
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of being a strong brand steward and business partner to clients
• 3+ years of leading account engagements and delivering integrated social and digital campaigns within a digital and/or advertising agency environment
• Proven problem solving, pitching, contract negotiation, presentation, communication, and management skills are a mus
• Proven track record delivering and selling work of all types: marketing campaigns, social media, broadcast, branding, paid media, and web design and development
The P&G Difference:
• We celebrate diversity and inclusion
• Casual offices, dress code, and flexible environments
• Competitive compensation and physical and mental health benefits
• Annual training and conference opportunities
Sound like you?
If you’re our kick ass future Account Lead please share your details and interest with us.
Job Application Link: https://poundandgrain.com/careers/