Fifty Five and Five is looking for an Account Director to join their team in London.
Position: Account Director
Posted: 29 March 2021
About Fifty Five and Five:
We are a digital marketing agency, focused on the tech B2B space. We help B2B tech clients all over the world realise their ambitions. Clients include Google, Microsoft, Dell, Adobe and NTT. Projects cover paid digital campaigns, content marketing, branding and value prop work, web builds and more.
We are looking for someone to help take our client accounts to the next level.
We are looking for an Account Director to have strategic oversight of all of our accounts, and own a number of key ones themselves. You will also have Account Managers reporting to you, and support from our delivery and execution teams.
We are looking for a leader, someone who can take responsibility for setting the vison and goal for accounts, as well as support Account Managers in their roles. We are looking for someone who can make things happen, has ambition and drive, and can help Fifty Five and Five grow the fantastic work we already do with clients.
Skills and experience:
• Proven experience as an Account Director in a digital agency. Or credibility to step up into the role from something suitable
• In-depth knowledge of how to grow accounts in a digital agency
• Provide strategic analysis to help shape client’s business
• Uncover client’s needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
• Clearly communicate client’s objectives with the team and drive development of timely solutions
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills – listening, coaching, mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language
• People management experience
• B2B tech experience is useful
• Degree is interesting but we are much more interested in your experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Possess a creative mindset
• Competitive salary
• Unlimited holiday
• Company bonus
• Employee Assistance Scheme
• Paid maternity and menstruation leave
• Cycle to work scheme
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2475588969/