Beyond is looking for an Account Director to join their office in London.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube and Snapchat.
If you’re looking for an environment where you can apply your skills with intelligent and inspiring people, whilst learning and growing new areas, Beyond is the perfect place for you.
Everyone is focused around making the best work and the agency is built around this, from our structure, to process, to training, to culture and the way we engage with our clients. It is all about Making It Better.
The Account Director reports to the Client Services Director. You will lead a portfolio of clients. As a strategic partner, you will be responsible for the overall direction of each account, advising clients and spotting areas where Beyond can support with expertise. You will have ultimate accountability for the growth of the portfolio and responsibility for driving excellence.
The full job profile is available at screening stage.
As an Account Director at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
• Network and develop relationships through each portfolio account to support their direction and growth
• Manage each action of the account growth strategy to hit financial targets
• Develop each account and expand services
• Apply your understanding of industry trends and embrace change to empower decision making through the application of innovative solutions
• Use your understanding of the latest business and consumer insights
• Challenge and hypothesize opportunity areas to deliver incremental growth against the client’s business objectives
• Collaborate with clients to understand their sentiment and manage the progress of their roadmap
• Undertake operational reporting across your portfolio, including income forecasting, financial reporting, invoicing and financial risk
• Partner closely with internal and client product teams to provide ideas and business generation strategies that ensure results
• Learn new concepts, technologies and processes
• Use your flair for fair and prepared negotiation to balance the interests of outcome and budget to achieve and protect the quality
As an Account Director at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• 6+ years of experience, working within a digital/product agency or consultancy
• A deep understanding of digital product development systems and processes
• Detailed knowledge and application of forecasting, scoping and reconciliations
• Expert knowledge of creating and executing client development plans
• Previous experience of managing and growing a digital portfolio of accounts of the value of £3 million+
• Experience of presenting to C-Suite clients
• Previous experience of working on global or national pitches (Request For Proposals)
• Evidence of generating incremental revenue through proactive initiatives
• Proficiency with Google suite
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Potential inter-office travel opportunities
• Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/