Impression has launched a survey to assess what impact COVID-19 has had across a range of industries in 2020.
The survey also aims to identify what key business challenges senior marketers expect to face in 2021, with insights in to which online marketing channels they plan to increase their investment in.
The findings from this survey will be collated in to a report. After a turbulent year, this will prove to be a useful tool in helping businesses reflect on 2020 and prepare for 2021 by being aware of the common challenges others in their industry expect to face.
All of the questions are multiple choice and the survey will only take between 5 – 10 minutes to complete. Senior marketing managers, digital marketing managers, business owners and founders will find the results of this survey useful and therefore all questions are relevant to an individual in this position.
Why you should participate:
- Impression is giving away three £100 Amazon vouchers as a way to say thank you for your time
- Findings will be collated in to a report which Impression will share directly with you via email
- You can use the findings and data to benchmark your business against others in your industry to see how you compare
- You can learn ways in which like-minded marketers plan to measure success and allocate their marketing budget in 2021
- You can learn which online marketing channels those in your industry plan to increase investment in
By taking part, you will help them to provide value to the report because the more data they collect, the more in-depth they can assess the impact across your industry.
You can see more details on the Impression blog.
This survey will close on Friday 11th December and Impression will announce the winners of the Amazon gift vouchers on Monday 14th December – just in time for some last minute Christmas shopping!
All data collected will be used anonymously. Personal data will only be used to send you a copy of the report and for entry in to the prize draw.
Impression is a multi-award winning digital agency, specialising in the delivery of high performance campaigns across SEO, PPC, analytics and digital PR.