Global PR Summit Canada 2018 will take place from 1-2 November at the Toronto Congress Centre.
Sponsored by DAN
When:01/11/2018 – 02/11/2018
Now in its third year, the Global PR Summit Canada is the country’s only PR and communications event focusing on the latest trends in PR, communications, social media and crisis management.
With numerous C-suit speakers, as well as an unrivalled agenda targeting the most important PR trends, the Global PR Summit Canada is the most important PR meeting in Canada in 2018.
Global PR Summit Canada 2018 includes cutting-edge presentations by global marketers from some of the world’s leading brands.
- Cyber Crime: Preparing Your Organization for the New Normal
- Handling Workplace Misconducts: What Role do Corporate Communicators Play?
- Fake News: Why It’s a Really Issue for PR?
- Using Influencers to Supercharge Your PR Campaign
- Successfully Creating Campaigns with a Clear and Impactful Purpose
- Turbulence, Change and How to Effectively Navigate Employees Through Such Times
- Properly monitoring your social media channels for potential problems amd much more.
The Global PR Summit Canada 2018 is organized by P World which is one of the world’s leading event organizers.
P World organized over 50 conferences annually in 30 countries around the worlds so far.
They are proud to be the first ever international agency to bring global business experts and organize the first ever international events on PR, marketing and human resources in Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Turkey, Ghana, Morocco, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Georgia and Iran.
By attending the Global PR Summit Canada 2018, you will get up-to-date on the skills to push you ahead in your career. You’ll also have the opportunity to network and share ideas with like-minded professionals.
DAN readers will get a 20% discount on conference passes. Enter discount code “PRCAN20” at checkout.
For registration and more details, click here.